1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store? What are the working hours?
You will find the same product range in our physical stores as in our webshop. We only do not sell stationery and custom-made goods in our physical stores. The amount of goods indicated in the online shop is a representation of the products left in the central warehouse, not in the physical store. If you are going to the shop for a particular product, please call the store before to specify the required amount. Contacts and working hours can be found here
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
Delivery price starts at €3 (including VAT) in Latvia and depends on the total volume and weight of the goods you buy. Orders made and paid before 15h we deliver in 2 business days all over Latvia. More information about delivery terms here
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
We love transparency, so we immediately point out fair prices and how much you save when buying more, and we do not practice magic tricks and concessions.
The process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity for a large part of the product is 1 piece or 1 pack. Some items have a minimum of 5 or 10 pieces because when you buy 1 piece, they are difficult to deliver by courier service, due to large cardboard sheets. In physical stores, all products are sold in 1 unit or in a package. If the item in the column "Quantity per pack" is listed in 1 paragraph, it means that the goods are sold in units. If the addition of 1 piece to the basket is not allowed, this means that the minimum quantity of this product is more, for example, 10 pieces.
5. How can I pay for the goods?
You can pay in the following ways:
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT)
- Cash or cards in our stores (by collecting goods or just visiting the store)
Read more about payment terms here