We, employees of PaperSeal, are customers in everyday life, so we understand the importance of such things as the return of goods. We always speak in person, we ask you to fill in the documents indicating the reasons for the return of your goods, and we try to make this process as easy as possible. However, we must also specify standard rules that are in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
All problems or malicious cases are resolved in accordance with the rules below, in all other cases just contact us and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
These rules are based on the Order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania "Regulations on the sale of goods and the provision of services when contracts are concluded using communications equipment." From 2001 on August, 17th №. 258.
1. If the buyer purchases a product of inappropriate quality, and the seller does not discuss defects with the buyer, the buyer is entitled to demand from the seller within 14 days from the receipt of the goods:
1.1. Change the product of inappropriate quality for a good quality product.
1.2. Accordingly reduce the price.
1.3. To correct defective goods within a reasonable time.
1.4. To compensate for the costs of repairing defects in the product, if the seller within a reasonable time eliminated the shortcomings of the consumer or third parties.
1.5. Unilaterally terminate the contract of sale and demand a refund of money paid for the goods.
2. The product quality guarantee is established by the seller of the goods.
3. Goods are exchanged or returned at the time of purchase or at another time specified by the seller, which is convenient for the buyer. The buyer submits a written request to the seller stating the defects of the product and one of the requirements of paragraph 1 of these Rules chosen by the buyer. The application is accompanied by a cash voucher or a sales receipt or other confirmation of the sale of the goods from the seller, and a document confirming the guarantee certificate (if the product is sold for a set of quality warranty period).
4. If the buyer does not provide a receipt from the cash register or other confirmation of the purchase or sale of the item issued in accordance with the document confirming this seller, the replacement of the goods or other requirements specified by the buyer in paragraph 1 of these rules shall be performed only with the consent of the seller.
5. In case of disagreement between the buyer and the seller regarding the quality of the goods, the seller, after receiving a written request from the buyer, must contact the State Inspectorate for Non-food Products at the Ministry of Economy (hereinafter - the State Inspectorate for Non-food Products) for no more than 3 working days and after receiving conclusions, submitted in writing, he immediately notifies the buyer.
6. If the seller does not comply with the requirements specified in paragraphs 1 or 5 of these rules, the buyer may apply to the State Inspectorate of Non-Food Products for the evaluation of the quality of the goods, and after receiving written conclusions from the seller to inform the seller.
7. The costs of assessing the quality of the product are paid in the manner prescribed by legal acts.
8. The seller and/or the buyer, if desired, can participate in the evaluation of product quality.
9. Large and heavy goods (weight more than 10 kg) of inadequate quality for the evaluation of quality, modification, repair or refund are borne by the seller unless otherwise provided by the contract of sale. The quality of such goods can also be assessed in the home of the buyer.
10. If the seller proves that the defects in the product were related to the fact that the buyer violated the rules for the use or storage of goods, such goods do not change, free of charge defects are not eliminated and money is not returned.
11. If the buyer does not like the shape, size, color, structure or complexity of the purchased item, he has the right to change it for a similar product within fourteen days from the date of sale of non-food items, unless the seller specifies a long-term perspective.
If the seller does not have suitable goods for the change, the buyer has the right to return the goods to the seller within the period specified in the first paragraph of this paragraph and return the money.
12. The goods specified in clause 11 of these Rules shall be replaced or returned at the time of purchase or at another time specified by the seller, which is convenient for the buyer. The buyer submits a written request to the seller stating his desire. To the application is attached a receipt from the cash register or a receipt for the sale or purchase or sale of another product from the seller confirming it.
13. The buyer may exercise the right established in paragraph 11 of these Rules, if the product has not been used, it is not damaged and has not lost its appearance. Changes in the appearance of the product or its packaging, necessary for inspection of the product, can not be considered as significant changes in the appearance of the product.
14. In the event of a dispute regarding changes in the appearance of the product or damage to the product, the seller must contact the State Inspectorate for Non-food Products in writing and immediately inform the buyer of the results in writing.